I offer the convenience of email coaching. Most don’t, but most don’t know the impact of social anxiety.
Is Email Coaching For You?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, you may benefit from email coaching. Do you:
- Dislike talking on the phone or using video?
- Have time constraints and a hectic schedule?
- Have a limited budget?
Key Benefits of Email Coaching
- Your personal coach in your pocket
- Convenience – email when it’s convenient for you; no need to schedule an appointment
- Personalized quick email responses
- Extra support before a big event
- Affordable alternative to phone and in-person coaching
- Resources that would be time consuming for you to find on your own; I have a toolbox filled with resources to support your specific situations
- Documented journey for your reflection
- Ideal for brainstorming and strategizing your action steps, challenging your automatic negative thoughts, sharing insights, asking questions, and making decisions
Email coaching is a great option if you’re not a big fan of speaking via phone or video (with social anxiety, I completely understand), or if you have scheduling or budget constraints. You’ll enjoy the flexibility of our confidential emails.
What Will You Receive?
- Up to 8 email replies per week
- Personal responses from me within 48 hours
- Have a special event coming up? Let me know when, and I’ll do my best to have extra availability to support you with the anticipatory anxiety and thoughts leading up to it
Now you can enjoy the motivation and accountability of working with me and the convenience of connecting via email.
This isn’t just your average email interaction. I have a toolbox filled with resources to support your specific situation:
- Reading recommendations
- Personalized exercises
- Weekly goal assistance and accountability
Email coaching also benefits me since it gives me more time to process your questions/situations and give you better feedback, especially in the written word, which I enjoy to further process my thoughts.
Want to know more about email coaching? Feel free to contact me.
I feel less alone, more hopeful, and motivated to overcome my challenges.
It was wonderful knowing that I wasn’t alone. I felt free to share my feelings and go out of my comfort zone.
I feel much more optimistic about being able to overcome my anxiety.